Developing a sleep routine is key to getting your best night of sleep. Neuroscientist Dr. Allison Brager shares with us some best practices before bed that will help your brain prepare for a restful, consistent night of sleep.
Tips Allison covers:
– Start your sleep routine 45-60 minutes before bed
– Put away your electronics and other technology that will inhibit melatonin production
– Dim the lights in your home
– Let your brain wind down by reading or listening to soft music
– Eliminate all light in your bedroom
– Reduce bedroom temperature
FOR TODAY ONLY SAVE 20% ON MOMENTOUS PERFORMANCE CREATINE
Momentous Performance Creatine is a pure, NSF-Certified for Sport, creatine monohydrate formula. Creatine is an amino acid that supports increased energy production and muscle power output. Its primary role is the recycling of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the main source of energy for muscle and brain cells. Creatine also promotes lean body mass and cognitive function.