Developing a sleep routine is key to getting your best night of sleep. Neuroscientist Dr. Allison Brager shares with us some best practices before bed that will help your brain prepare for a restful, consistent night of sleep.
Tips Allison covers:
– Start your sleep routine 45-60 minutes before bed
– Put away your electronics and other technology that will inhibit melatonin production
– Dim the lights in your home
– Let your brain wind down by reading or listening to soft music
– Eliminate all light in your bedroom
– Reduce bedroom temperature
The Momentous Difference
The formula is a combination of three ingredients: Melatonin, Magtein®, (Magnesium L-threonate), and Wild Jujube Seed Extract to help reduce nighttime anxiety, gently fall asleep, and improve circadian rhythm to achieve higher quality sleep. NSF Certified for Sport and Informed-Sport Certified.