When you are traveling, here are some best practices to follow so you can get your best night of sleep. Neuroscientist Allison Brager shares with us how to create a psychological trick that will trick your brain into thinking you are in a home environment and some methods that will help you beat jet lag.
In this video, Allison suggests:
– Maintaining a home routine
– Reducing all bedroom light
– Unplugging technology that emits light
– Reducing bedroom temperature
– Manipulating your melatonin release to beat jetlag
– Exposing yourself to bright, natural light after a flight