by Sarah True (2x Olympic Triathlete) and Ben True (Professional Runner)
Sarah and Ben True might just be the ultimate Endurance power couple. These two phenomenal athletes bring a deeper level of understanding to each other’s professional lives than most. As an American Record Holding Runner, Ben is able to relate to Sarah’s endless pursuit of a perfect running face. And as a 2x Olympic Triathlete and Ironman, Sarah is able to relate to Ben’s countless hours of solo training.
For these two athletes whose energy demands are incredibly high, staying fueled and enjoying the process of eating healthy food is key. Sarah is also quite a talented cook, so we were excited to hear from her one of her favorite breakfast recipes.
This overnight oats recipe is a perfect breakfast to prepare in advance. Store in the refrigerator overnight and you can grab it for a quick fuel source before morning training.
- 1/2 c milk, water or milk alternative
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1/2 a grated apple
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Momentous Essential Grass-fed Whey Protein, Vanilla or Unflavored
- Optional toppings: nuts, yogurt, sweetener (honey or maple syrup)
- Combine liquid and Momentous and mix thoroughly.
- Place oats, grated apple, raisins & cinnamon in a bowl and mix in the liquid.
- Place in the fridge overnight & enjoy in the morning with toppings of your choice.
We develop nutrition products for anyone who wants to get the most out of what they do. Our formulas have been carefully researched and engineered to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- High quality, research-backed ingredients.
- Precise ratios and formulas to help reach your goals.
- Third-party testing ensures our products are safe and clean.
- Designed by NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL Dietitians.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free